Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Red Wine

I don't have *that* many things that match, so when I find items that go all matchy-matchy for other things I own, I can't help but get them.

I met up with friends for happy hour yesterday, on an incredibly cold day in a bar that had basically no heat. (well, if there was heat, it wasn't felt) I kept my coat on the entire night which was saddening to me because I loved my outfit.


As previously mentioned, I've been on a tights/stockings spree lately. I saw these Jonathan Aston "Siren" tights awhile back, thinking they were super cool, but not sure if I "needed" them. With after-Christmas sales on the Mytights website, I decided to add them to my cart because they were such a great color.

Paired with these tights are all thrift finds. The dress is a dance costume (love!) and the shoes vintage Nine West shoes that seemed to fit with these outfit perfectly. I look and feel like a kid in a candy shop.


Fit on the tights is larger than I expected. I normally always order the largest size available because tight tights feels awful and cut into my stomach. The middle size would have fit nicely. I don't see them online in cranberry, but Figleaves has them on sale for cheap in black!

No comments:

Post a Comment