Saturday, November 13, 2010

Oh the Horror

Boy, it's been awhile! Not on hiatus, just busy.

On a shoe subforum I frequent, there is a "shoes in action" thread. Here is a recent favorite, taken at the Shadowcast performance of Rocky Horror Picture show. I hadn't been to see it at a theater since my teens, but I was happy to be an elder member of the audience and enjoy the show. I went as Columbia.


My erm, 'interesting' costume. I am never using color hairspray again! It took days for it to wash out, and got everywhere. I sadly didn't even win the costume contest, which had the exciting prize of a still from the movie signed by Barry Bostwick! Face blurred because I was making a silly face. What can I say? I'm vain.


On another note, I am quasi-banned except for the Louboutin Maudissima that I am hoping to get soon. You know, once I figure out what I need to shill to make these happen for me. I'm not usually a retail girl (read: full-price), but I've been looking for a low-vamp shoe for quite some time and these are exactly what I want.

Christian Louboutin Maudissima in Black Patent, S/S 2011

I have some other recent acquisitions to share, but need to unlazy about taking real pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Well *I* think your outfit is awesome anyway, but this comment probably isn't the same thing as something signed by Barry Bostwick, huh? :) Rocky Horror is so fun. I haven't seen a show in almost 10 years but the recent Glee episode helped remind me of all joy associated with the crazy energy and ritual that go along with a performance! And I don't even need to say this probably, but both pairs of shoes are divine! I've never seen shoes with such a vamp like the Maudissima, but it looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit and cannot believe you didn't win. That is a huge injustice cause you look fantastic.

    Those are BEAUTIFUL shoes. Both the ones you are wearing and the ones you are going to buy.

    ReplyDelete