Monday, November 29, 2010

Black Friday

I am usually too lazy to do a lot of shopping on the busiest day of the year, but I do like to go downtown to check out Black Friday, since it's never usually too crowded there.

This was the sale selection in my size at Saks (this is the 7-7.5 rack):


It's crap, right? I'm on a no-shoes except for the Mauds ban for awhile, but I was still disappointed. The clothing selection wasn't much better, imo.

The only pairs I really loved there, were some from Kate Spade, especially these glitter pumps. The last pair was an 8 (too big for me), but they were darling in person and perfect for holiday parties.

Kate Spade Charm Glitter Bow Slingbacks, FW 2010

If you'd like to try to track them down, they are sold out on the site, but you can still use the store locator. Here is the link.

All is not lost though, I finally ended up buying those Doc knockoffs at Kmart. Really, one of my best buys all year. $20, and I've been living in them this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment