Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chrissie Morris "Zena"

On the continuation of lovely shoes I saw in New York (really, I'm not sure there's much else I did but consumeristicly gawk at shoes), I saw many brands I've been previously unaware of.

The next brand on my radar is Chrissie Morris. I wanted to check out the venerated store Kirna Zabete, and I wasn't disappointed with the selection of off-beat, unusual, enigmatic shoes.

This pair of fabulous stingray heeled sandals was my favorite in the store. I'm not usually drawn to chunkier-heeled shoes at all, but these looked and felt great on. The color combo and the glorious stingray (no really, check the closeup) make these shoes so glam. I have a soft spot for exotics, and the glittery look of stingray makes them extra special.

Chrissie Morris Zena Platform Sandal

Closeup of the Stingray material


Fit seemed maybe a bit small. These are the 37, and I could not have sized-down to my usual 36.5 without overhang. They felt incredibly comfortable but a little overpowering for me to wear. They are available online at Kirna Zabete.

2 comments:

  1. wow, they are beautiful!! i love the stingray material. did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. psh i didn't get them. they were a little too trendy for me to consider (and quite expensive for sandals, imo)

    ReplyDelete