Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Yeah, I know. It's been awhile. I keep apologizing for that, don't I? Well I haven't done much in the way of shoe shopping (though I do have some goodies to share later I suppose).

For a holiday party, I couldn't decide which shoes to wear, and actually I wanted to wear my Miu Miu "Ice Cream Pumps" because I thought they were more festive... but I couldn't find them in my mess. In the end, I settled on these bright and happy Ferragamos (as chronicled here).

The dress was a find back in the day when I felt Anthropologie actually had awesome sales (once in awhile there's still a good deal, but I miss when they did those extra % off sales), and this gorgeous dress was $10. It seemed perfect for the occasion and I paired it with black tights to keep me warm and matching shoes.



Salvatore Ferragamo Cera Lacca in Red Patent

I hope you are having a warm winter and fabulous time! I will try to be more regular in the New Year!

1 comment: