Sunday, July 31, 2011

What I want now: OTT (over-the-top)

As a lover of ostentatious and eccentric, of course I was drawn to these shoes the moment they popped up on my Polyvore search of Fur shoes (don't tell PETA). I love the idea of a splash of fur or feathers on a pair of shoes, kind of a boudoir effect for day or night outside of the actual bedroom.

These shoes make me want to bleach my hair, don a white goddess dress, and do my best at outshining the White Witch. They're that amazing.

I remember seeing the first collection of Altuzarra when it came out (online, like the rest of the plebes) and being floored at what I was seeing. It shouldn't surprise me that the collection would even further astound me with the shoes by Gianvito Rossi. I'm not very familiar with either, but I look forward to even more great things to come.







Gianvito Rossi for Altuzarra Sparkle Fur Strap Pump

They are currently available for pre-order at Barneys.

No comments:

Post a Comment