Sunday, July 17, 2011

Le Sigh... not mine

So I've been on a tiny hiatus because I started a new job. It hasn't taken up much more of my time, but it just seems like I've got so many other things going on this summer that I haven't had as much time to shop or blog. I'm hoping to change that, starting now.

This weekend I stopped by an outlet mall and chanced upon these wonderful shoes that were much talked about amongst friends. I texted one of said friends, but alas they weren't her size. They were mine though! In the end, I put them on hold for a day and thought about it, and just couldn't rationalize the cost per wear... I mean I just don't know that these are actually "me" or go with anything I own.

I may regret it, but there will be other shoes.

PS: as for the selection in general? Trust me when I say these were the only shoes worth writing home about.


Maison Martin Margiela Wedges

Fit on these is small but loose? These are a 37.5 and the insole length was just fitting, but since these are pull-on shoes (and I have small ankles), my foot kept flopping in them when I walked. The way the foot goes in also makes them slightly uncomfortable, like it arches my feet in an awkward direction. Don't get me wrong, though, if I happen upon them at a cheaper price, I'll still bite!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new job! Of course a new job befits new shoes but the shoes should be celebratory and give you great joy.

    When I see the little Shoe Love box lit up in my inbox I feel happy BTW. I will be thinking good thoughts for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks babe! miss you too. i'mma try to be more regular about my posting.

    ReplyDelete