Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Missoni X Target

I had the day off today, so I made a quick trek to Target to check out the Missoni stuff. Boy was it picked over! That's okay, though. I checked out the shoes and clothes, and ended up with the sweater pictured (size medium, though large would have been nice too), a bra/underwear set.

I'm already on the fence about my purchases, because I think I was buying into the hype, but they are cute and out-of-stock so I'm going to wait-it-out to see how I feel over the next few days.

MissoniXTarget sweater

MissoniXTarget Children's Rainboots

MissoniXTarget pumps

Fit on the rainboots is large. Those are the children's size 5, and they fit me perfectly. I did not try on the adult versions because the color selection seemed washed out. I'll admit, if I did not already own rainboots, I would have picked these up. They are super cute.

Fit on the pumps is slightly large as well -- but in line with mass-market sizing (which seems to run much larger for me), these are a 6.5. Personally, these didn't impress me at all.

This line was much-hyped, and well-worth the hype -- but the intense Black Friday feel of the merchandise/shopping experience leaves me loathe to go back and see if they restock/what else I'm interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment