Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Outfit of the Night

Dinner last night with my fella, for his birthday. We went to Eleven, but his commentary on dinner was "Red Lobster does it better" (he had the seafood tasting). If you're curious to check out the restaurant, you should sign up for Big Burrito's mailing list. They mail you a $30 off dinner coupon for your birthday when you sign up. I'll admit, I was kind of underwhelmed by my dinner as well (though I've been there a few times before and have always enjoyed it), but the ambiance is nice and getting dressed up is always fun.

This was my first time wearing this dress, and it was tricky to wear. I don't have a good backless bra (or not one that is this backless, anyhow), and I am kicking myself I never ordered that Maidenform one before they took it off the market. If you have any suggestions along those lines that would work for a D cup, let me know.

For last night, I used an "adhesive bra" I found at Target (it was actually glorified masking tape), and I can't help but think there is a better solution out there. It worked for the night but the "lift" was negligible.

Kimberly Ovitz Martin dress in Black

Christian Louboutin Clic Clac pumps in Black Suede with Lace Inset

Fit on the dress is true-to-size (this is a size 8 and fits me well), and the shoes are small-to-size. They are a 37 and are slowly stretching because they were more comfortable last night than previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment