Monday, September 26, 2011

P(f)urrrfect

Fur seems to be so on-point for fall, and then there's my love of all things Rene Caovilla (and ostentation), which leads me to this latest eBay find.

The taupe satin meshed with the pop of fur at the toe with little jewels embedded make them spectacular. I still like the Gianvito Rossi pair I posted before, but I think these are pretty wonderful, and more practical for my life.

I'm thinking of making them a bit more showy and either glittering the satin or putting crystals on it, but for now I think I'll leave them as they are and let them shine in their simplicity.



Vintage Rene Caovilla Gold Laminato Leather and fur shoes

Fit on these is small-to-size. These are a 37, and while the heel strap is a bit stretched from the previous owner, the length is just right. I'll add a pair of strappy strips to these shoes to make them fit better and then they'll be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment