Thursday, July 22, 2010

Call of Cthulu

Ebay has been pretty amazing lately in terms of deals, but not all of them have been winners. I'm selling some shoes (gasp!) soon, and I will post a link when I unlazy enough to upload them.

Oh hey, speaking of losers, let's talk about these "Tassel Clogs" from Camilla Skovgaard. Every time I see an ugly shoe, I automatically think "that's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen"** only to be shocked by something even more appalling. Yeah.

If these weren't backless, I would assume these were supposed to be hoof-like. Or perhaps along the line of Mukluks (which I don't like either). The "party in the front, business in the back" makes me think these are a cheeky take on mullets, in reverse.

Camilla Skovgaard Tassel Clog in Greige

Happen to be a size 40 and disagree with my take on these? Well, you're in luck. They're on sale at ForwardForward.

**I am no stranger to hyperbole. While it's arguable whether or not apparel can be "disgusting", free speech is rampant in these parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment