Monday, February 14, 2011

In the name of LOVE

Sharing these lovely Net-A-Porter exclusives that I scored at an Outnet sale.


This entry also marks the entrance of a new camera to take pictures with, given to me by my own Valentine. It's going to take some time to learn, but maybe the future pictures will be all winsome-blog worthy.

Christian Louboutin LOVE pumps in Black suede with Dorado strass

Happy Valentine's Day.

Fit is slightly bigger than true-to-size. I didn't know this at the time (and Outnet only had whole sizes available) but the LOVE pumps are based on the Ron Ron last (I had thought they were Decollete, which run VERY small for me). These are a 37, and very slightly big. Since they are suede and will stretch, a 36.5 would have been best, but nothing heel grips can't help!

3 comments:

  1. I love them!

    And what a nice gift to receive from your Valentine! Can't wait for more winsome blogworthy photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! What amazing shoes to celebrate Valentine's Day in! They are beautiful. And a camera is a pretty great gift too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing says 'I love you' like a pair of shoes. Those are so beautiful. Every visit to this wonderful blog reveals a surprise.

    ReplyDelete