Friday, October 9, 2009

Back on the Chain Gang

When first seeing the small trend of shoe chains trickling in, I scoffed. The idea to me of blinging out already expensive shoes seemed to detract from the beauty of the actual shoes themselves. That is until I saw these on Revolve's site, ForwardForward. In search of a nice everyday black pump with a taller heel, I found these Laurence Dacade Nana shoes perfect. By themselves, they seemed classy and elegant, with a touch of badness. With the Wingtip chain, from Blisslau, they were "Satanic" according to a friend (which he assured me wasn't a bad thing).

Laurence Dacade Nana with Bliss Lau Wingtip Chain, S/S 09

Fit is true to size. These are a 36.5, and I am normally a US 6.5-7 in closed-toe shoes. They were tight in the toe box, but after a trip to the cobbler fit perfectly.



No comments:

Post a Comment