Sunday, October 11, 2009

Harlequin Romance

The Spring/Summer 08 runway show of Miu Miu was filled with delicious images of harlequin patterns and masked girls on babydoll dresses. I loved it so much when it came out, but didn't purchase anything from the collection. One of my eBay saved searches is Miu Miu shoes in my size, since I almost always love the design and these popped up in my email one day. They were in gently used condition (yes! I will buy used, just swipe some lysol on the inside and it's all good) but the seller had listed them quite high. After months of stalking the listing and subsequent relistings, the seller lowered the price and I snatched them up. They are gorgeous with suede and leather and lovely crystal detailing at the heel. The laces add a nice touch.

Miu Miu Suede Harlequin Halter Pump in Grigio, S/S 08

Fit is small to size. I am a 36.5-37 in Miu Miu and Prada, and these are the 37.5 and they are a perfect fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment