Thursday, October 8, 2009

I love shoes.

I really do. As my inaugural post, I will talk about my favorite buy of the year so far: Christian Louboutin Studded Very Prive. I had come across these first while browsing the Saks website. The more I looked at them, the more I knew I needed them. They were pre-ordered in July, and due to ship in October. They ended up shipping at the end of July and I couldn't decide as they ran larger than expected. After tracking down the smaller size, and discussing the pros and cons with friends (there were no cons, really) I decided I had to keep them.

Christian Louboutin Studded Very Prive, F/W 09

Sizing is true-to-size to US size, or slightly larger. I am normally an open-toe 6.5, 36.5 and these are the 36. They are tight, but I am counting on the leather to stretch slightly.


















No comments:

Post a Comment