Saturday, October 10, 2009

Blue crush

I had always avoided exotic leathers because I wasn't sure I could be a good enough shoe mom to them. When these python Rolandos popped up in my size on the Barneys sale, I quickly ordered, unsure if they would actually deliver or not (having had several orders canceled by Barneys before). I was kind of wishy-washy until they arrived and I opened the box in awe. Inside was one of the most stunning pair of shoes I'd ever seen. Gorgeous, small scale python leather in an aqua blue. Definitely a show-stopper.

Christian Louboutin Aqua Python Rolando, S/S 09

Fit is small. I ordered these in a 37, because another pair of shoes I had in this shape were too big in a 37.5. The length is slightly short, but tight in the toe box. I'm leery of letting my cobbler get his hands on these, so I will have to stretch them out the old-fashioned way: with time and wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment