Tuesday, October 27, 2009

S-s-s-snake

The best thing about vacation is always the shopping, at least to me that is. Living in a smaller city does not always afford me the luxury to try on shoes I am interested in because the stores simply don't carry the brands I like. While visiting DC, I made a point to try on as many shoes as possible. I am pretty much "shoe-banned" for awhile, but that doesn't stop me from admiring pretty.

I had seen these shoes on ShopBop and loved the styling of them (they currently do not carry the snake print). They look great on and would be perfect with jeans or tights and dresses. Sadly, after trying them on at Cusp, I placed them back on the display. I already have several pair of non-traditional black pumps and didn't need to add another.


Loeffler Randall Ramona in Black Snake print, F/W 09

Sizing seems true to US sizing for these shoes. I find Loeffler Randall sizing to be all over the map in general, but despite a mildly narrow toe-box, the size 7 fit me perfectly. They felt comfortable and much lower than their actual height of 100mm (4"). They are available at Barneys.

No comments:

Post a Comment